Enhanced measures for a safe travel
Travel guidelines during COVID-19
Before you fly
Passengers wearing disposable surgical masks are requested to change it every four hours
At the airport
The airport undergoes 24/7 cleaning and sanitsation process
Toilets are cleaned frequently throughout the flight
Safety is paramount for us at Air Arabia. To ensure our passengers' safety, we are continuously monitoring all guidelines from GCAA, ICAO, WHO, and all relevant Health Authorities. A lot of mitigation actions have been put in place by Air Arabia to ensure protection from transmission of infection onboard aircraft and through air travel.
As a valued Air Arabia passenger and to help us ensure your health safety, we request you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Self-awareness about Guidelines from WHO and Local Health Authorities.
- Do not plan to travel if you have any symptoms of the Novel Corona Virus, as symptomatic passengers identified at the airport may be denied to fly.
- Before leaving for the airport Complete the Health Monitoring Questionnaire/Self-Health Declaration questionnaire.
- Limit your Carryon baggage for essential use only and Avoid unnecessary baggage.
- Wear the medical mask when you leave for airport and ensure to carry sufficient stock of masks and hand sanitiser for the entire duration of your journey.
- Ensure you wear the mask correctly. If you are in doubt, ask the airport or Air Arabia staff for assistance.
- Replace the mask immediately when becoming wet or soiled.
- Ensure safe disposal of used face masks at the airport. A single-use waste/vomit bag will be available onboard and upon disembarking to dispose of the used masks.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or flexed elbow when sneezing or coughing even if wearing a mask.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use alcohol-based hand sanitizing solutions.
- At the airport and onboard, flush the toilets after every use.
- Adhere to the preventive measures in place at the airport and onboard the aircraft. Follow the instruction in totality; otherwise, strict action will be taken as per the Government guidelines.
- Report any new symptoms related to COVID-19 and accordingly isolate yourself while keeping the mask ON and safe physical distance with others.
- Be kind to each other – it's the only way we will get through this pandemic.