If you reside in the UAE and wish to apply for visas for family, relatives or friends, Air Arabia is pleased to assist. We extend visa assistance services for visitors from any one of our destinations, so all what it takes is a return ticket.
Visa are required for all visitors with the exception of nationals from the following 33 countries:
The above details are for information purpose only and can be changed by the relevant authorities without any prior notice.
- GCC Nationals (Gulf Cooperation Council member countries): Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
- Western Europe: France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Spain, Monaco, Vatican City, Iceland, Andorra, San Mario and Liechtenstein.
- United Kingdom
- North America: USA
- Australia and New Zealand
- Far East: Japan, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong
- Visitors must enter the UAE within 2 months from date of issue of the visa
- Only single entry is allowed. Once the visitor departs from UAE, the visa will be automatically cancelled
- Re-entry into the UAE is permitted after 30 days of exit
- The bearer of the visit visa is not allowed to work in the UAE
- An overstay charge of AED 200 will be charged per person on the first day and additional AED 100 for every additional day of over-stay.
- Separate visas are not required if accompanying children are on the same passport as their mother
- Children with separate passports will require individual visa
- For children under the age of 10 years, the guarantee deposit cheque of AED 7,500/- is required
Validity and Renewal:
- A Tourist visa is valid for 30 days from the time of entry into the UAE and can be extended for another 30 days before its expiry
- Request for extension of visa must be made at least 10 days before expiry of the visa
- Incase of Extending the visa, medical insurance must be renewed at a charge of AED 50
- Original passport is required along with original visa and payment of AED 870 for Dubai or Sharjah visa /
- Cancellation of visa that is approved and not used can take place only after the visit visa expires (60 days) from the date of issue.
- Applicant must pay AED 175 for cancellation charges then the visa will be cancelled (note visa charges cannot be refunded if visa was rejected, cancelled or approved)
- If visa is under process and needs to be cancelled then the applicant must pay AED 175. This requires 5-6 days from date of applying the cancellation.