- Visa assistance is available only to visitors flying Air Arabia and bookings must be made through Air Arabia sales centers
- Ticket should be booked while submitting the application (return ticket is must)
- Air Arabia will not be responsible for rejection of the visa application by the UAE Immigration Authority.
- Should the visa be rejected or is unused there will be no refund of the fee.
- For any reason if the ticket is fully or partly unused, no refund will be provided
- Air Arabia will not be responsible for any fines or penalties that may be imposed on the visitor by the UAE Immigration Authority
- The applicant can claim the guarantee deposit only after the departure of the visitor from the UAE
- For cases with OVERSTAY, ABSCONDING or any other illegal act in UAE no refund will be given back
Refund of Guarantee deposit:
- Applicant must submit a 100% clear passport copy of the visitor.
- Applicant must submit a 100% clear entry & exit stamp of UAE.
- Applicant must submit ticket & visa copy of the visitor
- Cheques and cash will be released only on submission of original receipts & sponsors ID copy.
- In case original receipt is lost the applicant must pay AED 50 to claim the deposit
- In case of refund claim by another person (not sponsor) a No Objection Letter from the sponsor, proof of ID and the cash receipt needs to be carried
- Refund claims must be made within 3 months from the date of departure of the visitor. Any delay after this period will not be entertained
- Refund of cancelled visa: 60 days after approval.
- Refund of cancelled visa: for visa under process applicant must wait for 5 – 6 working days to cancel the visa.
Processing Time & Charges:
- A Sharjah tourist visa is issued in 4 working days after the submission of the application forms at a charge of AED 350 including Medical insurance
- Dubai Online tourist visa is issued in 4 working days after the submission of the application forms and at a charge of AED 350 including Medical insurance
- Sharjah 90 days long term visa is issued in 7 working days after the submission of the application forms & at a charge of aed 1450 including Medical insurance.
The procedures / rules detailed here are for information only and are subject to change without prior notice.