When you fly Air Arabia, it is important that you are aware of the free allowance and restrictions on your hand baggage:
- Free hand baggage allowance is the amount of cabin baggage you are permitted to carry onboard the aircraft.
- The standard-sized bag is no more than 55cm x 40cm x 20cm (22in x 16in x 8in), including the handle, pockets and wheels.
- You are entitled to one standard-sized hand baggage.
- Infants under two years old are entitled to one standard-sized bag (for items an infant may require during the flight).
Please be aware of the restrictions imposed on the quantities of liquids, gels or pastes transported in your handbag.
- Liquids, gels or pastes must be held in individual containers of a maximum 100ml each.
- All liquid containers meeting the maximum volume of 100ml can be fitted comfortably into a transparent, re-sealable 1 litre plastic bag measuring 20cm x 20cm.
- The bag must be completely sealed.
- The items must fit comfortably in the bag.
- If you are transferring through the Middle East, they must be packed in a Secure Tamper-Evident Bag (STEB).
These restrictions are applied in the departing airports of Europe, Middle East and North Africa. You will be required to dispose of liquids which do not meet the above requirements at airport security stations.
- Flammable, non-flammable and poisonous gases, such as butane, oxygen, propane and aqualung cylinders.
- Flammable liquids and solids, such as lighter or heater fuels, paint and matches.
- Poisonous substances such as insecticides, weed killers, arsenic and cyanide.
- Radioactive material, oxidising materials and organic peroxides.
- Firearms and explosives, such as handguns, automatic weapons, munitions and ammunitions.
- Infectious substances, such as bacteria and viruses.
- Corrosives, such as mercury, acids, alkalis and wet-cell batteries.
- Cooking oils.
- Striking matches and cigarette lighters.
For further information, or if you have any doubts about what items you are allowed to carry in your hand baggage, please contact us in advance of your travel date or ask upon arrival at the check-in desk.