Sharjah Airport has amended the baggage policy
Please check the amended baggage acceptance policy by Sharjah International Airport to save your valuable time at the airport and allow a hassle free start of the trip.Baggage Acceptance Policy;
- All Baggage accepted for travel MUST have at least one flat surface.
- Baggage that does not have one flat surface will need to be re-packed into an approved cardboard Box. HALA Services are the only authorized agents for re-packing materials, which include approved boxes. Baggage re-packing fees generally apply.
- Baggage even if secured by rope or string may be non-compliant. Strong tape is recommended.
- Two items of Baggage taped together is also classed as non-compliant and will not be accepted at Check-in.
- Excess Baggage must be re-packed. Excess Baggage fees generally apply and are specific to every
- airline. Please allow for extra time to re-pack and check-in excess baggage.
- Baggage larger than 90cm long, 75cm high and 60cm wide, or that does not have a single flat surface will need to be accepted at the oversized baggage counter. Please allow extra time to check-in oversized baggage.
- Check the Sharjah Airport website for comprehensive baggage acceptance requirements and for lists of banned Items.