Air Arabia offers you a generous free hand baggage allowance of 10 Kg (7 Kg on flights to Morocco). Hand baggage allowance per passenger must not exceed the mentioned weight and dimensions should not exceed 55cm x 40cm x 20cm (22in x 16in x 8in), including the handle, pockets and wheels. Infants under two years old are entitled to one standard-sized bag (for items an infant may require during the flight).
Please be aware of the restrictions imposed on the quantities of liquids, gels or pastes transported in your handbag.
- Liquids, gels or pastes must be held in individual containers of a maximum 100ml each.
- All liquid containers meeting the maximum volume of 100ml can be fitted comfortably into a transparent, re-sealable 1 litre plastic bag measuring 20cm x 20cm.
- The bag must be completely sealed.
- The items must fit comfortably in the bag.
- If you are transferring through the Middle East, they must be packed in a Secure Tamper-Evident Bag (STEB).
These restrictions are applied in the departing airports of Europe, Middle East and North Africa. You will be required to dispose of liquids which do not meet the above requirements at airport security stations.
List of banned and restricted items in your baggage
- Flammable, non-flammable and poisonous gases, such as butane, oxygen, propane and aqualung cylinders.
- Flammable liquids and solids, such as lighter or heater fuels, paint and matches.
- Poisonous substances such as insecticides, weed killers, arsenic and cyanide.
- Radioactive material, oxidising materials and organic peroxides.
- Firearms and explosives, such as handguns, automatic weapons, munitions and ammunitions.
- Infectious substances, such as bacteria and viruses.
- Corrosives, such as mercury, acids, alkalis and wet-cell batteries.
- Cooking oils.
- Striking matches and cigarette lighters.