1. When was Air Arabia incorporated?
Air Arabia was established on the 3rd of February 2003, by an Ameeri Decree issued by His Highness Dr. Sheikh Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi, Member of the Supreme Council and Ruler of the Emirate of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. The company commenced operations in October 28th, 2003. Air Arabia transformed from a Limited Liability Company (LLC) to a Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC) on June 19th, 2007.
2. Who owns Air Arabia?
Air Arabia is a Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC). The company Shareholders base consists from individuals as well as institutions. Air Arabia shareholders includes an enormous base of leading local and international investors.
3. On which exchange are Air Arabia shares traded?
Air Arabia shares are listed and traded at the Dubai Financial Market (DFM).Air Arabia shares are listed and traded at the Dubai Financial Market (DFM).
4. What is Air Arabia's ticker symbol?
Air Arabia ticker symbol is “AIRARABIA”.
5. When was Air Arabia Initial Public Offering (IPO) and how many shares were offered for public?
The total size of the offering is AED 2,566,700,000 consisting of 2,566,700,000 shares, representing 55 per cent of the company’s share capital. Air Arabia IPO was open for UAE and non UAE nationals, including individual and institutional investors from March 18th 2007 until March 27th, 2007. Air Arabia IPO was considered the biggest in the UAE history at the time.
6. I have questions with regards to my allotment letter and/or shares, who can help me?
You can always contact our Investor Relations team on +971-6-5088977 or send your query to the following e-mail: email@example.com
7. What is Air Arabia fiscal year?
Air Arabia fiscal year is ‘January 1st to December 31st’.
8. Who are Air Arabia independent auditors?
Air Arabia independent auditors are ‘Deloitte’.
9. How do I get a copy of the annual and interim reports and latest financials?
Latest financial are available at the Investor Relations Web Page. To Get there Click here.
10. I'm interested in buying Air Arabia shares. How can I know more about the company?
The Investor Relations web page contains detailed Investor Presentations and Financials. You can always contact our Investor Relations Department to raise any queries.
11. If I'm not a UAE national, can I buy Air Arabia shares?
Yes. Air Arabia IPO was open to both UAE and non-UAE nationals, including both individual and institutional investors. Air Arabia shareholders represents a mix of local and international investors and institutional firms from different nationalities.
12. How can I buy Air Arabia shares?
Air Arabia Shares can only be traded through brokers registered at the Dubai Financial Market. To know more about brokers registered at DFM
13. What is Air Arabia's dividend policy?
The Company is expected to adopt a dividend policy of distributing at least 25% of its net income as dividend payments subject to bank financing, working capital and capital expenditure requirements. Dividend payment will be upon the recommendation of the Company’s Board of Directors and the approval of the General Assembly of Shareholders. for more information about dividend distribution process click here
14. Where can I request the latest news reports and press releases?
For Air Arabia 's latest newsclick here.